THE GREEN MAMBA 1 is a luxury & photography game viewing vehicle.
It is available for photographic game drives led by wildlife photographer and field guide Christian Sperka, exclusively on Thanda Safari, a private game reserve in KwaZulu Natal South Africa.
The vehicle is designed for one or two photographers and three additional guests.
It is also ideal for anyone who wants to experience a safari in ultimate luxury and get great wildlife pictures included – taken by Christian Sperka.
THE GREEN MAMBA 1 can be requested when booking a Private Photography Vehicle at Thanda Safari – with Christian Sperka as photographer/guide.
RATES: R5,000 per night (2 game drives) or R2,600 for a single evening photo drive. 10% discount for bookings of three nights or more.
All photography programs at Thanda Safari: http://www.thandasafari.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/P2019.pdf
Special offers for South African Residents:
For more information about THE GREEN MAMBA 1 contact Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
To book THE GREEN MAMBA 1 with your stay at Thanda Safari contact firstname.lastname@example.org / +27 32 586 0149.
THE GREEN MAMBA FEATURES
PHOTOGRAPHY AND LUXURY
- Max total number of guests: Five
- Luxury seating for two photographers (with lots of extra leg room)
- Canvas floor matting for ‘photography on eye level’
- Special photography ‘arms’ on the back seats (for bean bags or gimbals)
- Extra storage space for photographers
- Special bean bags
- 9.7″ Apple iPad with bird app, mammal app and photographer app provided upon request|
- Individual comfort seating for three extra guests
- Marine Sound System for playing bird sounds …
- 12.9″ Apple iPad Pro installed – with various nature apps for enhanced guiding experience (incl Roberts Birds of Southern Africa)
- Nespresso coffee machine and milk frother (for espressos and cappuccinos at the morning coffee stop)
- Martini Bush Bar (for martinis and other exciting drinks during evening drink stop – including the signature Thanda Martini and the Thanda Gold Long Drink)
ADDITIONAL VEHICLE FEATURES
- Built in compressor for tire pressure adjustment
- Three sockets for spotlights front-middle-back
The Making of the Mamba …
Arrival at Thanda Safari
THE GREEN MAMBA 1 was built by Garry Coady, Durban, South Africa.
In the first half of 2017 Garry converted a standard Land Rover Defender TD5 130 into this very special safari vehicle. Christian is very grateful for the excellent work done, especially for reacting positively to all his ideas, as they ‘popped up’ while the conversion work was on its way. Special thanks to Marian for being so patient and to Fred and Sheldon for all their help.
Idea and design: Christian Sperka
Conversion and solutions: Garry Coady
Operation: Christian Sperka Photography for Thanda Safari