Family | Friends | Lunches | Dinners | Ballet | Spring | Basel Zoo
Snow | Monet | Rodin | Zululand Presentation | Alps | Beyeler
What a trip!
These are a few pictures from my trip to Germany and Switzerland. I have arrived on 25 April and I will leave on 8 May (next Monday). Being with my family and many friends is great. I enjoy every minute even if my scale will tell a tough story once I get home 🙂
… and for the food lovers among you here a list of just a few dishes from all the lunches and dinners, so far …
- Creamy asparagus soups
- Mushroom and vegetable risottos
- Local venison with hand-made ‘Spaetzle’
- ‘Old Swiss House’ veal schnitzel with noodles
- Peking Duck
- Local beef, cooked to perfection, with roasted potatoes and salad
- ‘Zurich Geschnetzeltes’ with roesti
- German sausage salad
- Home made spaghetti bolognese
- ‘Muinch Weisswuerste’ with fresh pretzels
- ‘Meringue Glace’
- ‘Panna Cotta’
- Pavlova with raspberries and passion fruit
I love health food 🙂
More to come ….
5 Replies to “Europe 2017”
Glad that you’re enjoying yourself Chris! Have fun!
The view from your parents house and the church in BS brought back many wonderful memories. Especially the two times your parents invited me over for home cooked meals. Jam know
Jack Wilson Sent from my iPad
Love all the pics! And the great dishes you are eating. Miss you here in Nashville
Looks like you had a good time going to all your favorite places. Great pictures.
…….. schnitzle and a little bit of culture……Awesome!!! Glad you are enjoying the good things in life. Best to all your family.